- KetoClassic Porridge
- Full fat Cream Cheese
- Olive oil
- Whole Milk
- Full Fat Greek Yoghurt
- Plain Water
- Weigh out the ingredients. In a bowl, place the ketoclassic porridge and add the other ingredients.
- Mix together well and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- In the meantime pre-heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Before adding the mixture on to the pan, add the plain water and stir well.
- Using a tablespoon, add the mixture to the frying pan, making 4 individual servings.
- After 2 minutes, flip the pancakes using a spatula. Leave for another 2-3 minutes before flipping again.
- Leave to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve warm or enjoy cold.
- Ketogether Tip: Instead of the olive oil, you can mix in MCT oil. Nutrition values will change, so please discuss with your keto-dietitian.
- Another great addition is to serve these faux pancakes warm with Sugar-Free maple syrup, please discuss this option with your keto-dietitian.