- Cream Cheese
- Double Cream
- Dark Chocolate
- Sugar free syrup / sweetener of choice
- Mix together the cheese, mascarpone and syrup/sweetener until the mixture turns soft.
- Melt the dark chocolate along with the cream in a bowl over hot water. Keep stirring the mixture until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Leave the mixture for a couple of minutes before swirling into the cheese mix and popping into 2 little ramekin dishes (you can also divide into 2 silicone cupcake silicone cases).
- Chill the bowl in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.