- Whole Milk
- Double Cream
- Cheddar Cheese
- Olive oil
- Tex Mex Flavour Mix
- pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- cut the cauliflower head into florets and weigh the appropriate amount.
- place onto baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- bake for 25-30 mins until crisp and tender.
- in the meantime, in a saucepan, add the milk, double cream, cheddar and spice mix. stir continuously until the mixture thickens. this take approximately 10 minutes.
- once happy with the consistency, remove from heat and leave on the side.
- once ready, take the cauliflower and place onto plate or bowl. top with cheese sauce and enjoy!
- Note: You can also serve this with sliced avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped bell peppers. The portions of this will vary according to the individual ketogenic dietary prescription.